One of our favorite features of Convene is the ability to create a custom profile page that will allow you to connect with others and share as little or as much about you as you like.
- Add photos, link to videos, and write your bio so we can learn more about how wonderful you are!
- There is a section on your profile just for sharing links to your social media accounts, website, blog, etc.
- If you have opted into the affiliate program, you will find your personal referral link on your profile page. Share Convene with a friend by adding an email address to the share section on your profile. It will send them an email using your affiliate link.
- See who you are following and who is following you. If you are being followed by someone you can view their profile and follow them back or simply hit the follow back button. This will allow you to create a personal or professional network of individuals that have similar community interest.
- Your profile will show all the communities and groups you have joined as well as other information like which experiences you have written. (Unless you wrote as anonymous – that will always stay hidden)
- Track your activity points! How much are you participating in Convene? Convene has an award medal system, and points are awarded for taking experiences, writing experiences, creating groups, and inviting others to Convene.
This is a great opportunity to build a new audience for your blog, YouTube channel, podcast, etc.
Additions coming to the Profile include
- Private Messaging
- Leaderboards for points
Once you are logged into Convene (any of the communities) click the author link of an experience to see their profile.