Carrie Walters talks about the community she created, Convene Business Academy, which includes a FREE course to help people develop a product to sell using Convene. Go join her group today and take her FREE course!
Taking your knowledge or skill set and developing it into a course can be an intimidating and challenging process.
Convene Business Academy is going to help you navigate through the process of getting your content organized, created, and shared.
The Convene Business Academy- Intro to Business Course includes the following topics
- Turning Your Passions into Products – This requires that you sit back and reflect on where those two intersect. The key is finding your unique skill set in order to determine what you can offer.
- Finding Your Ideal Clients – Know who your clients are. Who you are creating products for? What are their pain points, defining them, and supplying the answer is key.
- Developing Your MVP Product – Find your first product that can get you selling quickly.
- Content Creation: Types of Content – What type of content will you be creating? Video, podcast, articles, etc..
- Content Creation Strategies – Carrie will be offering advice about how to quickly create content as well as get the most out of each interview, topic etc by creating media for different platforms from one piece of content.
- Generating Interest – Carrie goes over all the tools Convene offers to help you get your content ready to sell as fast as possible.
- Selling Your Experience
If you have been sitting on the idea of creating content to sell, go take the courses in Convene Business Academy. Make the commitment to make that content today.
Carrie runs a small business consulting agency, C Walters Solutions and you can find her at: