Create a group inside Convene
- Make sure you are in the Community you want to create a group in.
- Select the Create>Group from the left menu
- Name the group
- Upload a group logo - required.
- Choose a cover image. The default will be the convene logo if you skip this step.
- Choose whether you group is public, private, or premier.
- Enter in the group description.
- Crop your logo
- Save Group
Creating a group in Convene is basically the same for all three types of groups:
- PUBLIC – Anyone can join the group and anyone can create a public group (FREE - anyone can do this)
- PRIVATE – Only people the group leader approves can join the group (Requires the Private Membership level to create)
- PREMIER – Users must pay the fee to gain access to this paid content (Requires the Premier Membership level to create)