Karesa Knight, the executive director, and Wendy Cook, assistant director, joins Matthew Currin to discuss the upcoming virtual Drug Prevention Summit hosted by Convene Communities on September 17, 2020. Intersect is a non-profit organization that promotes healthy living and substance abuse prevention through many workshops and outreach programs. The goal of the summit is to increase national exposure to this topic and organization.
The event will consist of six speakers that are active in drug prevention.
• Sam Anthony Luciana- Motivational Speaker
• Amy Ronshauen – Executive Director, Drug Free America Foundation
• Carlton Hall- President & CEO, Carlton Hall Consulting
• Jeff Yalden- Jeff Yalden Foundation
• Darrell Mitchell- Vice President of Corporate Development, Aspire Indiana Health & Executive Director, Progress House (an Aspire company)
• Tim Retherford- Executive Director- NASA Hancock
The summit will also allow people seeking to earn continuing education credits to achieve them by going to the Intersect Community to take the survey and test to earn a completion certificate. Learn more about Intersect on their website: https://www.intersectinc.org/
Update: It is not to late too experience the conference. Visit Intersect’s Community inside Convene.