Joining a community is FREE. You can join groups, create public groups, and create public experiences all for FREE. If you want to create a private group or sell content, you will need an upgraded membership. Simply join the community you want your group to be in, and click the upgrade button at the top to purchase a private or public membership.
We have several levels of membership including a FREE level. Learn more about our membership levels.
How do I cancel a Convene Membership
To cancel your subscription to a group on Convene Communities, you can follow these two methods:
1. Go to MyConvene by clicking on your name in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Click on MyConvene.
3. Select the My Subscriptions tab from the drop-down menu or on the MyConvene page.
4. Find the group you want to cancel and click on "Cancel Subscription."
1. Navigate to the specific group you are a member of.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Leave Group." This action will cancel your membership to that group.
• If you wish to cancel a monthly membership, ensure you do so before 1:00 on the day the membership renews to avoid automatic renewal for the next month.
• Upon canceling your membership, you will maintain access to the group until the current purchased month is complete. After that, you will be removed from the group.
• Convene Communities does not offer refunds, as stated in the terms and conditions. All sales are final until the end of the member's payment agreement. For instance, if you cancel a monthly membership, you will retain access until the end of that month. The membership will conclude at the beginning of the next pay period. Annual memberships will last until the following year. If a customer pays for a single-payment group membership, no refunds will be issued; all sales are final.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or by contacting us. We are here to help.
Using the Platform
Create a Group
This is a quick overview of how to create a group inside of Convene. For more detailed instructions, join the Convene Community that has detailed training videos.
If you are interested in creating a group on Convene but want some help getting your information on the application, we can help. We have a team of certified coaches available to help you develop your presence on Convene for a reasonable rate. Our Certified Coached have been through our Training program and have their own Communities and Groups on the Convene platform. Check out our Certified Convene Coaches.
How to add a blog post inside your Group or Community on Convene. This video shows how to add hyperlinks, headings, images, and video to your blog post.
This is a quick overview of how to create an experience inside of Convene. For more detailed instructions, join the Convene Community that has detailed training videos.
In order to sell content, you will need to upgrade to a Premier membership in the community you want to sell in.
This is a quick overview of how to create a premier group inside of Convene. For more detailed instructions, join the Convene Community that has detailed training videos.
Learn more about selling your content.