We want everyone to have a seamless experience when they join Convene Communities.
Since Convene Communities is not a social media platform, we want everyone to have more than enough support to get started and be successful on the forum. Brayden Currin, Jeff Bateson, and Eugene Brown take some time to explain precisely what the 90-day plan is and how you can pave your way to success in just 90 days! Convene Communities has also created a document that will guide you step by step.
Money is optional. Yes, if you want to earn a side income or even eventually replace your full-time income, then you can do that. However, Convene Communities is not just for those looking to sell their content, build programs, or provide value in exchange for a monetary gain; people may also choose to create a free public group and add massive value to others. What all will inherently obtain is a loyal fan and growing amounts of supporters.
The 90-day plan will help you to get started by selecting what is best for you.
Public Vs. Personal Communities
- Public communities are a single community where multiple users can join and create groups within the community. Think of this as a shared group where people who have similar interests can share.
- Personal communities are single person or brand. Users can participate and engage within the community; however, they will not have the ability to create a group within a personal community. If a user wants to have a group (or groups) of their own, they will need to join a public community or create their personal community.
Private Vs. Premiere groups
- Private groups are simple you control who is accepted to join your community.
- Premiere groups are where you sell your paid content for any amount that you choose.
- Become an affiliate and earn up to 40% commission. Or give an affiliate percentage when you sell your content.
The 90 Day plan will also provide you will tips and techniques to help develop your community or group, aid in marketing strategies, and advise on building the best content that you possibly can. LEARN MORE HERE.